Adds great value to any living space. A quality install will enrich your current space bringing beauty and warmth to any area. Hardwood flooring is economically friendly and non-allergenic making it the perfect choice for a green and clean home. Hardwood is offered in many different styles, colors, and species.
Hardwood floors are the best choice for natural warmth and charm, and a look that pairs well with any design style. The Art of Interiors carries a vast variety of handcrafted hardwoods that will bring a beautiful statement to any addition in any commercial or residential room in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Types of Hardwood Flooring
There are different advantages of using each type of hardwood flooring. Once they are installed, it is extremely difficult to tell these construction types apart.
Solid Hardwood Flooring
– 100% solid piece of hardwood milled from lumber.
– Solid hardwood flooring normally ranges between thicknesses of .75” to 1.5”, allowing the floor to be sanded and refinished over several generations.
– This is not recommended for installation below ground level or in bathrooms.
Engineered Hardwood Flooring
– Manufactured using real wood that contains up to ten layers of specialty specifications.
– Each layer is stacked in a cross-grain configuration which allows the wood to expand and contract less than solid wood within areas of high fluctuations of humidity and temperature.
– Engineered hardwood can be installed at all levels of the home.
Why Choose Hardwood Flooring?
There are many new design trends emerging every year when it comes to interior decorating but using hardwood has remained a constant trend among interior designers. It has been popular for many years because of the wide range of styles that you can possibly get with its texture, pattern, and color available in different types of wood. Aside from its aesthetic appeal, wood floors are also known for its durability and easier maintenance.
Historically, wood floors have been valued for the rich character they add to a home, and that’s still true, but with the wide selection of species and finishes available today, a wood floor has become a key element of design.
Hardwood flooring has everlasting durability. It does not have to be replaced as long as it is maintained properly. This is accomplished by our brand selection of hardwood floors that includes prefinished coats, and our exotic collection offers some of the most durable, natural patterns found in nature.
You will enjoy little cleaning with hardwood floors. All it requires is normal cleaning care, such as vacuuming or sweeping of any build-up of dust or dirt. Our brand manufacturers recommend using a clean, dry mop with floor cleaner to bring back the shine and maintain the luster look.
Here at AOI we constantly work with our trusted manufacturers to ensure we stay current on trends and what is in style for our customers. Please stop by our showroom and browse or call to set up an appointment to discuss more